PTO Board Meeting
Date: February 8, 2017 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Location: MES Library
Please join us for a PTO Board meeting on Wednesday, February 8, 2017 in the MES Library. The board meeting will start at 5:30 p.m.
A lite dinner will be provided with refreshments. Please RSVP/email to Nadine Kiyonaga if you are attending the PTO board meeting. She will need an accurate headcount for dinner: firstname.lastname@example.org
The MAC baseball program is primarily for youth residing in the Moanalua area (Fort Shafter to Red Hill and mauka of the freeway), or attending Moanalua Elementary or Middle Schools.
If you are participating in other sports which conflict with our season (April through July), please understand that baseball will take precedence. PAL will not allow a player to participate in concurring baseball seasons. If you cannot make this commitment, please do not register your child.
There are no tryouts. All registered players will be assigned a team. There are no designated A or B teams. You will be notified by your head coach when he/she is ready to begin practices.
- Online Registration period is 2/1/2017 – 3/3/2017 ABSOLUTELY NO LATE REGISTRATIONS (RETURNS ON UNIFORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED) https://macsports.herokuapp.com/
- In-person Registration will be held on Tues, 2/21 and Wed, 2/22 from 4:30pm – 6:30pm at the Moanalua Pavilion (between the Elementary and Middle schools)
Sample uniforms will be available for sizing. (RETURNS ON UNIFORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
- Jr. Pinto (5/1/2010 – 4/30/2012) [5 & 6 years old]
- Pinto (5/1/2008 – 4/30/20010) [7 & 8 years old]
- Mustang (5/1/2006 – 4/30/2008) [9 & 10 years old]
- Bronco (5/1/2004 – 4/30/2006) [11 & 12 years old]
The PTO Budget for School Year 2016-2017 has been revised.
For further questions or concerns, please attend our PTO membership night on 1/22/2017 at Ice Palace. We will also be voting to approve the budget on this day. Thank you
REGISTRATION FEES & DEADLINES FOR INDIVIDUAL (KEIKI or ADULT):
- $20 (plus $1.80 online fee) by midnight January 27, 2017.
- $25 (plus $2.13 online fee) by midnight February 6, 2017.
- $30 Late registration at packet pickup; cash only.
Online registration closes at midnight on February 6, 2017.
LATE REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AT PACKET PICK UP AT THE RUNNING ROOM. NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION.
Event t-shirt and healthy breakfast for all who register!
Please be sure to designate your school during the online registration process. Selecting ‘OTHER’ will support the Keiki Great Aloha Run and initiatives to keep our keiki healthy and active.
PACKET PICK-UP – Saturday, February 11th, 10:30 – 2:30 p.m. @ The Running Room, 819 Kapahulu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96816.
Link for Keiki Run Online registration