Student Business Booth
Ever dream of running your own business? Now’s your chance to try it out!
Sign up for a mini-booth space at the MES PTO Fun Fair. This is an exciting opportunity for MES students to showcase their entrepreneurial skills and sell their handmade crafts or small items. Students get to keep all earnings from their sales!
Here are the details:
- Bring approximately 10 items to sell (no food or drinks).
- The student booth fee is $5.00 per 30-minute shift.
- This event is open to all MES students, but a parent or guardian must be present during the shift.
- If you don’t have any products to sell but still want to experience working a booth, you can sign up to help at the PTO blinkie booth.
To sign up, visit the following link: Sign-Up Here
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to showcase your talents and entrepreneurial spirit at the MES PTO Fun Fair!
FUN FAIR DUE DATES
Here are some important dates to mark on your calendar for the upcoming Fun Fair:
- 11/6: Volunteer Forms
- 11/9: T-shirt Presale, Early Bird Scrip Presale Bake Sale Donation Forms
- 11/10: Silent Auction Donations Handicap Parking Requests
- 11/13 – 11/29: Keiki Korner Donation Drop-Offs, Drink Donation Drop-Offs
- 11/22: Activity Wristband Presale
For more information, please visit moanaluapto.org/mesfunfair. If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com.
Make sure to mark these dates and get involved in the exciting activities of the Fun Fair!