The Moanalua Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization (MES PTO) membership is open to parents, guardians, family, community members, faculty, staff, and students.Executive board meetings are held monthly and are open to the public. General Membership meetings are held twice yearly or as scheduled by the PTO Board; elections are held annually.
The Moanalua Elementary School’s PTO supports school programs and activities providing crucial financial and volunteer support. Through their assistance we have been recipients of:
- Increased computer and technology capabilities
- New, safety-compliant playground equipment
- Campus beautification & safety improvements
- Subsidies for field trip and student support activities
- Funding for parenting programs & family activities.
We invite and encourage you to join this worthwhile organization & participate in sponsored programs and fundraising activities.
Email us at: email@example.com
1st VP: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd VP: email@example.com
3rd VP: firstname.lastname@example.org