The 2018 Moanalua Athletic Club Baseball registration is open online now through March 3, 2018. There will also be in-person registration February 20 & 21 at the Moanalua Pavilion (sample uniforms will be available for sizing). Please visit https://palmoanalua.com/baseball/ for more information.
MAC Baseball divisions and age groups are as follows (age on May 1, 2018):
• Jr. Pinto – Ages 5 & 6
• Pinto – Ages 7 & 8
• Mustang – Ages 9 & 10
• Bronco – Ages 11, 12 & 13 (outfield only)
First year players with MAC Baseball will be required to provide a copy of the player’s birth certificate.
• Online Registration period is 2/1/2018 – 3/3/2018
• In-person Registration will be held on Tues, 2/20 and Wed, 2/21 from 4:30pm – 6:30pm at the Moanalua Pavilion (between the Elementary and Middle schools)
• Jr. Pinto – $75.00
• Pinto – $85.00
• Mustang – $85.00
• Bronco – $90.00
RETURNS ON UNIFORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Thank you for those who have signed up for the Keiki Great Aloha Run on Saturday Feb. 17.
We will have 74 participants running from MES!
Please meet near the starting line at the MES PTO Banner at 7:20 am and wear your MES t-shirts to show school spirit!
Parking pass for discounted parking at $2 per vehicle will be included in your packet with your race number bib and expo info.
Keiki Great Aloha Run Participants
Packet Pick Up at the following times:
1) Sat., Feb. 10th at the Runner’s Room, 819 Kapahulu St
2) Sun. Feb. 11th at MES PTO Family Night at Ice Palace (Table open 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm)
3) Tue. Feb. 13th at MES Cafeteria (2:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
**Please email email@example.com if coming Tuesday.**
Happy New Year & Kung Hee Fat Choy! The Year of the Dog. Here’s hoping that 2018 will be an auspicious one for RAP. I believe we are on track to be successful. We had 590 students (91%) doing their RAP for the combined months of Dec & Jan with 12 classes having 100% participation.
- PS/Kindergarten: Room K3 (Mrs. Briggs), K4 (Mrs. Muraoka), and K5 (Ms. Wong).
- 1st grade: Room A2 (Mrs. Goo), A3 (Mrs. Shiroma), and A4 (Ms. Hazekamp).
- Grade 2: Room B3 (Mrs. Imai) and B5 (Ms. Evans).
- Grade 4: Room B8 (Ms. Gamiao) and B10 (Mrs. Fujiwara).
- Grade 6: Room P1 (Mr.Dumlao) and P2 (Ms. Pontes).
For the 1st semester (Sep – Jan) there were 458 students (73%) who did all their RAP’s with five classes having 100% participation.
- PS/Kindergarten: Room K4 (Mrs. Muraoka) and K5 (Ms. Wong).
- Grade 1: Room A2 (Mrs. Goo) and A3 (Mrs. Shiroma).
- 2nd grade: Room B3 (Mrs. Imai).
Congratulations to all the teachers and students!
Now comes the challenging part. There are many students who love to do their RAP every month and it shows in their work. Some even go the extra mile to do dioramas. We have some great artists and if they would color their work it would be outstanding. For many others, a little more creativity in writing and drawing would show that they take pride in doing awesome work! Parents, please encourage your children to do their best.