September is a special month for making a difference, and you have the power to make an impact! The PTO and Foodland invite you to support Moanalua Elementary School as part of the Maika’i program. By simply donating any Foodland, Sack N Save, or Foodland Farms checkout, you can contribute to both Moanalua Elementary School and our organization.
How can you contribute? Donations in the form of cash, check, or credit card will be gladly accepted. Here’s how you can donate:
- Shop at Foodland, Sack N Save, or Foodland Farms: Visit any of these participating stores during the month of September.
- Present your Maika’i card: When you’re ready to check out, show your Maika’i card to the cashier. This will help them process your donation correctly.
- Provide our code and donation amount: Inform the cashier that you would like to donate to Moanalua Elementary School. Kindly mention our organization’s code, which is 77664, along with the amount you wish to contribute (up to $249).
- Review your tax-deductible receipt: After completing the transaction, take a moment to review your receipt. Ensure that the following details are correctly listed:
- Organization: Moanalua Elementary School
- Donation Amount: Your specified amount
- Maika’i Number: Your unique Maikai number
Your generosity will not only benefit Moanalua Elementary School but will also contribute to the betterment of our community. Every donation counts, regardless of its size.
Mahalo for your support! Together, let’s make a positive difference at MES!