Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! Our Let’s RAP Program have so much to thankful for. The endless support put in by our students, teachers, parents and our wonderful RAP committee. This November, there were 539 out of 654 (82.4%) students submitted their RAP.
There were 7 classes who had 100% participation.
- Grade K: Room K1 (Mrs. Fong) & K4 (Mrs. Muraoka)
- Grade 1: Room A2 (Mrs. Goo), A3 (Mrs. Shiroma) & A4 (Ms. Hazekamp)
- Grade 5: Room A6 (Mrs. Isaacs) & B1 (Mrs. Chinen)
There were 2 classes with 1 missed:
- Grade PS: Room K5 (Mrs. Garcia) & Grade 4: Room B8 (Ms. Gamiao)
There were 4 classes with 2 missed:
- Grade 3: Room A9 (Mrs. Suehiro)
- Grade 5: Room B6 (Ms. Salas)
- Grade 6: Room P2 (Ms. Pontes) & P3 (Mrs. Akau)
There were 4 classes with 3 missed:
- Grade K: K2 (Ms. Uyeda)
- Grade 2: Room B3 (Mrs. Muramoto) & B5 (Ms. Evans)
- Grade 4: Room B10 (Mrs. Fujiwara)
The remaining classes missed by 4 or more.
Our next RAP will be December-January with a due date of January 29. Let’s do all our best to reach our goal of 100% participation. Students, do not forget to complete your assignments that are being provided to you. Enjoy your holidays to the fullest and have a joyous time. We wish to see you soon after a long break. Come back excited about 2019!