Saturday, July 16, 2016
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 17, 2016
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Two days! Hawaii’s largest non-competitive hula exhibition, Mo`olelo O Moanalua…Stories of Moanalua, the 39th Annual Prince Lot Hula Festival will take place on Saturday, July 16 from 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. and Sunday, July 17 from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. at spectacular Moanalua Gardens, Honolulu, Oahu. The free event will feature premier hula groups, cultural demonstrations, craft fair, poi pounding, and more. Presented by Moanalua Gardens Foundation. Visit www.moanaluagardensfoundation.org or call (808) 839-5334.
- Moanalua Middle School: Available Saturday only
- Along Moanalua Road near Moanalua Community Park
- On-street parking in Moanalua Gardens area
- On-street parking in Mapunapuna area: Take free shuttle from First Hawaiian Bank
- First Hawaiian Bank Mapunapuna Branch
Carpooling is strongly encouraged and public transportation is available