Welcome back to the Let’s RAP Program. We started the school year off with a big bang. Out of 639 students, 608 students did their RAP with only 31 not participating. Parents, did your child do his/her RAP? Want to give a big shout out to the students and teachers who had 100% participation. Awesome Job!! We can get 100% participation from each class since there are only a few who did not participate. What are the reasons? I lost my paper, I did not get a signature, I forgot to do it.
- Gr. PS, Rm. K5 (Ms. Wong)
- Gr. K: Rm. K1 (Mrs. Teruya); Rm. K2 (Mrs. Hale); Rm. K3 (Ms. Ahmed); Rm. K4 (Mrs. Muraoka) – 100% Grade Participation
- Gr. 1: Rm. A2 (Mrs. Goo); Rm. A3 (Mrs. Shiroma); Rm. A4 (Mrs. Oribio)
- Gr. 2: Rm. B3 (Mrs. Imai)
- Gr. 4: Rm. B7 (Mrs. Arai-Shiraishi); Rm. B8 (Ms. Encomienda); Rm. B9 (Mrs. Boushey); Rm. B10 (Ms. Kanetake) – 100% Grade Participation
- Gr. 5: Rm. A1 (Ms. Yamashiro); Rm. A6 (Mrs. Isaacs); Rm. B1 (Mrs. Chinen)
- Gr. 6: Rm. P2 (Ms. Pontes); Rm. P3 (Ms. Hayashikawa)
Missed by 1:
- Gr. 2: Rm. B5 (Ms. Evans)
- Gr. 3: Rm. A9 (Mrs. Alvarez)
Missed by 2:
- Gr. 1: Rm. A5 (Mrs. Lau)
- Gr. 5: Rm. B6 (Mrs. Ahana)
- Gr. 6: Rm. P1 (Mr. Dumlao)
A big Mahalo to the reviewers who have only the weekend to review; Grandpa Steve for posting to the bulletin board; and Super Volunteers for distributing prizes and envelopes back to the classes. Next RAP is due Oct. 25.
PTO Board Meeting
Date: November 2, 2016 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Location: MES Library
Please join us for a PTO Board meeting on Wednesday, November 2, 2016 in the MES Library. The board meeting will start at 5:30 p.m.
A lite dinner will be provided with refreshments. Please RSVP/email to Nadine Kiyonaga if you are attending the PTO board meeting. She will need an accurate headcount for dinner: firstname.lastname@example.org