Here’s how Papa John’s Fundraiser Day works:
- Purchase your product.
- Remove the price label from the side of your pizza boxes.
- Adhere the label to the Flyer sheet (link below).
- Then return the flyer to the MES PTO box in the office the next day (so we can get credit for your purchases).
Thank you for your support!
(This form, along with the Regal tickets, will be sent home with your child this week)
Moanalua Elementary School will not be holding a Tech Trek Fun Run this year.
Please be on the lookout for Tech Trek to return in 2018!
We’re on a roll here. RAP continues to do very well. This month there were 15 classes with 100% participation. Participation rate was 92.6% with 584 out of 631 doing their RAP. This month there were 15 classes with 100% participation. Great job students and teachers! The prize for the month was a pencil but thanks to generous donors we were able to supplement with unique extra prizes. Hope the students appreciated them.
Here is the breakdown of the 100% classes:
* Grade PS/K: Rooms K5 (Ms. Wong); K1 (Mrs. Teruya); and K4 (Mrs. Muraoka)
* Grade 1: Rooms A2 (Mrs. Goo); A3 (Mrs. Shiroma); A4 (Mrs. Oribio); and A5 (Mrs. Lau) — 100% Grade
* Grade 2: Room B3 (Mrs. Imai).
* Grade 4: Rooms B7 (Mrs. Arai-Shiraishi); B9 (Ms. Boushey); and B10 (Ms. Kanetake)
* Grade 5: Rooms A1 (Ms. Yamashiro) and B1 (Mrs. Chinen)
* Grade 6: Rooms P1 (Mr. Dumlao) and P2 (Ms. Pontes)
There are two more months to go for the Let’s RAP Program. We really appreciate the enthusiasm that some of the students show for the program by starting the next month’s RAP as soon as they receive the coupon. Special recognition go out to the students who take the time and effort to do 3D projects which are on display in the Library. Drop by and see the RAP Bulletin Boards too. Our students do great work.