Welcome back to the Let’s RAP Program. We started the school year off with a big bang. Out of 639 students, 608 students did their RAP with only 31 not participating. Parents, did your child do his/her RAP? Want to give a big shout out to the students and teachers who had 100% participation. Awesome Job!! We can get 100% participation from each class since there are only a few who did not participate. What are the reasons? I lost my paper, I did not get a signature, I forgot to do it.
- Gr. PS, Rm. K5 (Ms. Wong)
- Gr. K: Rm. K1 (Mrs. Teruya); Rm. K2 (Mrs. Hale); Rm. K3 (Ms. Ahmed); Rm. K4 (Mrs. Muraoka) – 100% Grade Participation
- Gr. 1: Rm. A2 (Mrs. Goo); Rm. A3 (Mrs. Shiroma); Rm. A4 (Mrs. Oribio)
- Gr. 2: Rm. B3 (Mrs. Imai)
- Gr. 4: Rm. B7 (Mrs. Arai-Shiraishi); Rm. B8 (Ms. Encomienda); Rm. B9 (Mrs. Boushey); Rm. B10 (Ms. Kanetake) – 100% Grade Participation
- Gr. 5: Rm. A1 (Ms. Yamashiro); Rm. A6 (Mrs. Isaacs); Rm. B1 (Mrs. Chinen)
- Gr. 6: Rm. P2 (Ms. Pontes); Rm. P3 (Ms. Hayashikawa)
Missed by 1:
- Gr. 2: Rm. B5 (Ms. Evans)
- Gr. 3: Rm. A9 (Mrs. Alvarez)
Missed by 2:
- Gr. 1: Rm. A5 (Mrs. Lau)
- Gr. 5: Rm. B6 (Mrs. Ahana)
- Gr. 6: Rm. P1 (Mr. Dumlao)
A big Mahalo to the reviewers who have only the weekend to review; Grandpa Steve for posting to the bulletin board; and Super Volunteers for distributing prizes and envelopes back to the classes. Next RAP is due Oct. 25.
PTO Board Meeting
Date: November 2, 2016 (Wednesday)
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Location: MES Library
Please join us for a PTO Board meeting on Wednesday, November 2, 2016 in the MES Library. The board meeting will start at 5:30 p.m.
A lite dinner will be provided with refreshments. Please RSVP/email to Nadine Kiyonaga if you are attending the PTO board meeting. She will need an accurate headcount for dinner: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bookaneer Book Fair is coming soon and we’re looking for volunteers to help with setting up, working the register, stocking the shelves, family night and cleaning up. The Book Fair is a fun event to meet new families and enjoy books! We hope to see you there!
Please click on the website to sign up online. Sign up can also be done on the bulletin board in front of the library.
If you have any questions, please contact Lori Tonaki at email@example.com or 305-1271. Thank you!
Aloha MES families! If you need to exchange your t-shirts, we will have a table set up in front of the library this Friday, 10/7 from 7:15am-8am. Please come by and exchange your shirt(s).
Also, we still have shirts available for purchase so come by to see what is available.