Don’t forget that our Fun Fair is today from 2:00pm to 8:00pm. We hope you have a blast!
We need your help to make the Fun Fair a complete success. We are short on manpower for our post Fun Fair cleanup on Saturday morning. More volunteers are needed on Saturday, November 19, from 8:00am-11:00am for general campus clean-up. Please report to Darryl Kanayama. Thank you for volunteering your time!
Thank you all for your generous donations – however our Fun Fair is still desperately in need of more Drink Donations!
- Canned Juice – we need 20 more cases
- Canned Soda – we need 20 more cases
- Bottled Water (16 oz) – we need 20 more cases
Please drop off your donations on the left side of the cafeteria stage.
Mahalo for supporting our Fun Fair and the students of MES!
Congratulations! It was another great month for RAP. This month we had 95% participation (608 students). Only 29 students did not do their RAP. That’s only a few students. How do we motivate them? Please encourage your students to do their November RAP as participation seems to drop during this month.
Classes who had 100% participation:
- Grade PS: Room K5 (Ms. Wong)
- Grade K: Room K1 (Mrs. Teruya); Room K2 (Ms. Hale); Room K3 (Ms. Ahmed); and Room K4 (Mrs. Muraoka) (100% Grade Level Participation)
- Grade 1: Room A2 (Mrs. Goo); Room A3 (Mrs. Shiroma); and Room A5 (Mrs. Lau)
- Grade 2: Room B3 (Mrs. Imai); Room B4 (Mrs. Suehiro); and Room B5 (Ms. Evans) (100% Grade Level Participation)
- Grade 4: Room B7 (Mrs. Arai-Shiraishi); Room B8 (Ms. Encomienda); Room B9 (Mrs. Boushey)
- Grade 5: Room A6 (Mrs. Isaacs); Room B1 (Mrs. Chinen)
- Grade 6: Room P2 (Ms. Pontes)
Class who missed by 1:
- Grade 6: Room P1 (Mr. Dumlao)
Classes who missed by 2:
- Grade 1: Room A4 (Mrs. Oribio)
- Grade 2: Room A7 (Mrs. Sumida); Room A9 (Mrs. Alverez)
- Grade 4: Room B10 (Ms. Kanetake)
- Grade 6: Room P4 (Ms. Balles)
Classes who missed by 3:
- Grade 5: Room A1 (Ms. Yamashiro)
- Grade 6: Room P3 (Ms. Hayashikawa)
Classes who missed by 4:
- Grade 3: Room A8 (Mrs. Kiriu), Room A10 (Mr. Boll)
- Grade 5: Room B6 (Mrs. Ahana)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving. RAP prize for November will be Japanese Iwako erasers.