Thank you to everyone who supported the 6th Graders Promotion Fundraiser and ate at California Pizza Kitchen on Monday, February 27th!
Thanks to you, the 6th graders earned $594.80 which will go towards their ceremony and activity day festivities.
We really appreciate your generous support! Thank you!
6th Grade Promotion Committee
MESPTO STEM Enrichment Programs presents
VEX IQ Robotics Demonstration & Exhibition
Pack 9 Cub Scouts Robotics Club
Wednesday March 8th, 2017
Starting at 6:00pm to 8:00pm
in the MES Cafeteria
This event is open to PTO members & their families. Please print this email & present it at the PTO check-in table at the event. The event will showcase VEX IQ robots, VEX IQ Crossover Challenge demonstrations, and other robotic activities. Participants will be able to operate & experience driving robots.
Monthly PTO Meeting
to be held concurrently with event.
Please join our community of PTO parents, families & volunteers to make our school a better place to learn for our students.
“Unleash Your Genius for Creative Innovation…”
Please help support our upcoming 6th Graders Project Grad FUNdraiser at California Pizza Kitchen, Pearlridge Shopping Center, on
Monday, February 27th!
Click here for the flyer. (PLEASE PRINT AND PRESENT TO CPK)
The MAC baseball program is primarily for youth residing in the Moanalua area (Fort Shafter to Red Hill and mauka of the freeway), or attending Moanalua Elementary or Middle Schools.
If you are participating in other sports which conflict with our season (April through July), please understand that baseball will take precedence. PAL will not allow a player to participate in concurring baseball seasons. If you cannot make this commitment, please do not register your child.
There are no tryouts. All registered players will be assigned a team. There are no designated A or B teams. You will be notified by your head coach when he/she is ready to begin practices.
- Online Registration period is 2/1/2017 – 3/3/2017 ABSOLUTELY NO LATE REGISTRATIONS (RETURNS ON UNIFORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED) https://macsports.herokuapp.com/
- In-person Registration will be held on Tues, 2/21 and Wed, 2/22 from 4:30pm – 6:30pm at the Moanalua Pavilion (between the Elementary and Middle schools)
Sample uniforms will be available for sizing. (RETURNS ON UNIFORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
- Jr. Pinto (5/1/2010 – 4/30/2012) [5 & 6 years old]
- Pinto (5/1/2008 – 4/30/20010) [7 & 8 years old]
- Mustang (5/1/2006 – 4/30/2008) [9 & 10 years old]
- Bronco (5/1/2004 – 4/30/2006) [11 & 12 years old]