The Moanalua Elementary School Office will be accepting deposits for the 2016-2017 Meal Time Cards from July 28th – August 1st. Office hours are 7:30am – 4:00pm daily.
Students use Meal Time Cards to purchase breakfast, juice and lunch from the MES Cafeteria. (Checks should be made payable to Moanalua Elementary School.)
Moanalua Elementary School Students’ Assignments to Classes will be available for view in front of the school’s office on:
- July 29th at 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- August 1st at 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and
- August 2nd at 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
The Moanalua Elementary School Supply List for the upcoming 2016-2017 school year has been UPDATED.
Please remember to LABEL EACH ITEM with your child’s name.
First day of school will be on Tuesday, August 2, 2016.
Saturday, July 16, 2016
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 17, 2016
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Two days! Hawaii’s largest non-competitive hula exhibition, Mo`olelo O Moanalua…Stories of Moanalua, the 39th Annual Prince Lot Hula Festival will take place on Saturday, July 16 from 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. and Sunday, July 17 from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. at spectacular Moanalua Gardens, Honolulu, Oahu. The free event will feature premier hula groups, cultural demonstrations, craft fair, poi pounding, and more. Presented by Moanalua Gardens Foundation. Visit www.moanaluagardensfoundation.org or call (808) 839-5334.
- Moanalua Middle School: Available Saturday only
- Along Moanalua Road near Moanalua Community Park
- On-street parking in Moanalua Gardens area
- On-street parking in Mapunapuna area: Take free shuttle from First Hawaiian Bank
- First Hawaiian Bank Mapunapuna Branch
Carpooling is strongly encouraged and public transportation is available